Mood = Average
Feeling = Bored
Today did not attend school as i was too tired and lazy to go school. I think a lot of people will never go school today bah. So stayed at home from morning till now. Anybody wanted to go out can call me worhx as i am bored. Nothing much to post today. I wish everybody can be happy bah. Dont be sad & give up things easily. Stayed at home for the whole day, sleep until 7+ wake up use com and until 8 then i know today is chu yi. So today got ban gong. So helped out lo, till now haven finish and the weather is super super hot de. Hope tomorrow will be a windy day. I hope that tomorrow will wake up early so i can attend school. I hope i can settle some of the stuff which i haven settle.
-xiia0jun-
Labels: dont give up too easily
--
Posted @ 4:01 PM